Width
4.3 cm

REQUIRES

Battery Qty
Battery Type
AAA

CATEGORIES

Details

Using the T1 is as easy as using a mouse on your computer. Just place it where you want the stimulation and click the button. It selects one of five powerful vibration modes and gives you powerful stimulation right where you want it. This fabulously easy to use vibrator from the OVO collection of lay on massagers is so strong that it can be used against aching and sore muscles at the back and shoulders, while placing pinpointed stimulation against nipples and clitoris with an ergonomic design that fits both in hand and against the body. It contains a finger cavity to further ensure a good grip and conveniently placed control buttons to begin the vibrations. A hard surface transfers the vibrations with maximum intensity and yet remains incredibly quiet during use, a great feature when you're using this toy to give a lover a massage. You can use it along with your choice of massage oil or lubricant to make it glide easily over your body and it washes easily after use under running water thanks to the shower proof design. This small sized vibe is ideal to travel with and battery operated so you won't need to figure out voltage requirements for chargers.
Lay the T1 massager anywhere on your body and you'll be able to enjoy a range of vibrations that are transmitted with full intensity across the hard surface. The powerful vibrations are intense enough to ease stressed muscles all over the body, including calves, shoulders, and back, but can be gentle too, and perfect for laying on your clitoris or nipples. The shape is easy to hold onto and includes a cavity in which to rest your finger within reach of the controls. The buttons have an auto lock feature which prevents accidental turn-ons, and allow you to cycle easily through the five different programs of continuous, rhythmic, and escalating vibrations. The surface can be used along with any type of silicone or water based lubrication, and washes off easily after use with warm soapy water, keeping batteries and motor safe with a shower proof design. The design of the T1 massager is an award winner and comes with a 15-year warranty from OVO. It comes packaged in a discreet box with only a picture of the T1 on the front, easily mistaken for an elegant computer mouse. Only you'll know that this hand held toy is far more productive than any computer peripheral, and lots more fun.

Reviews

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Price
Value
Quality

We both love using this!

review by Charlotte H (posted on 1/03/2016)

When I got this toy I thought it would just be for me but I found using this that my husband enjoyed the buzz too!

1 Item(s)

Show
  • DISCREET BILLING

No mention of this website on your credit card

• DISCREET SHIPPING

Plain packaging wrap

• All ITEMS IS STOCK

If it's shown on our website, it's in stock!

• FREE SHIPPING

On orders over $200

• $10 EXPRESS POST

Australia wide flat-rate express post shipping

AS FEATURED IN

• archer
  • cleo
  • cosmopolitan
  • curve
  • gnn
  • samesame
  • penthouse