When do Men Normally Use Sex Toys?
Now that sex toy is in a drawer beside the bed, when should it be used? Luckily the answer is easy - any time the urge strikes! Within reason of course, it's probably not a good idea to pull out a sex toy to play with at work. But a sex toy can make almost any sexual experience better, whether used alone for masturbation, or together with a partner. During masturbation: Many men who buy sex toys use them to aid in masturbation. The most popular ones are convenient for travel and easy to use.
- Prostate massagers are inserted into the anus and massage or stimulate the extra sensitive prostate gland on the interior rectal wall. Proper stimulation of this area leads to an extremely intense orgasm. They're easy to use and incorporate into either masturbation or intercourse.
- While most men are certified experts at masturbating with their hand, an alternative is to use a stroker to get the job done. Usually outfitted with special grooves and channels down a long tunnel to simulate intercourse or fellatio, they provide an easy way to get off. Their small and portable size makes strokers popular toys with men on business trips.
- Love Dolls are a fun alternative to regular masturbation, and best of all they deflate and pack away efficiently after use. Use a Love Doll anytime to practice new moves, make masturbation more fulfilling, or to use the carpool lane.
During intercourse: Whether at home or on vacation, adding sex toys to a sexual encounter can make it a lot more fun, and in some cases much more intimate.
- Cock rings are a great way to introduce toys in to the bedroom. They not only command attention with a firmer and larger looking erection, but many models will provide a vibrating nub to rub against her clitoris with each thrust. Try picking a waterproof model that can be used for a twosome in the shower or the pool.
- Strap-on's are often erroneously thought of as just for women, but there is a wide range available for men. Some models offer a spot for the penis to slip through so that a double penetration effect will be obtained for his partner, while a hollow strap-on slips over the penis to offer their lover an extra large toy to enjoy.
So when do men use sex toys? Whenever they can! They're a great way to relieve sexual pressure when away from a lover, and a popular addition to luggage carried by men on business trips. And the great news is that many toys do double duty; as fun use with a partner as they are by themselves.